Can ELECTRICITY dangerously pass through Flash light of the Digital camera to your body??? Yes it is 100% true..! This is a true incidence reported of a boy aged 19, who was studying in 1st year of engineering, who died in Keshvani Hospital, Mumbai. He was admitted in the Hospital as a burned patient. Reason ??????This boy had gone to Amravati (a place located in State of Maharashtra ) on a study tour, on their return they were waiting at the railway station to catch the train. Many of them started taking pictures of their friends using “Mobile Phones” and / or “Digital Camera”. One of them complained that, he was unable to capture the full group of friends in one frame in the Digicam.
This boy moved away to a distance to get the whole group.
He failed to notice that at an angle above his head, 40,000 volts electrical line was passing through.
They arranged for an ambulance & his burned body was brought to Keshavani Hospital, Mumbai.For one & half days or so he was conscious & talking. Doctors did not have much hopes as there was a lot of complex issues in his body. He passed away later.
* Please avoid mobile phones on petrol outlets.
* Please avoid talking on mobile phones while driving.
* Change that “Chalta Hai Yaar Attitude”.
* Please avoid talking on mobile phones while kept in charging mode without disconnecting from wall socket.
* Please do not keep mobile phones on your bed while charging and / on wooden furniture.
* Avoid using mobile phones / Digital cameras near high voltage electrical lines like in railway stations and avoid using flash.