Dr. Prakash Krishnan from Bangalore writes :-
DO WE KNOW THIS ?
Once “A Guinness World record” for the “maximum number of native trees planted in one day” belongs to the KURUTHUKULLI village, Nilgiris.
On the day of June 23, 2002, 300 participants, planted 42,182 trees in just one day.
Kindly refer the link: http://hindu.com/thehindu/mag/2003/07/27/stories/2003072700420500.htm
- Badaga Jewellery – Bangara
- Morey System among Badagas
- Proud of you Karan for making it to IIT
- Major Saravanan, we are proud of you
- BADAGAS OF NILGIRIS INCLUDED IN UN WORLD’S INDIGENOUS PEOPLES DATA BASE
- The “Ha” sound in Badaga (Badagu)
- Dr.R.Haldorai’s recent articles on Badaga
- Badugu Place Names Deciphered