Dr. Prakash Krishnan from Bangalore writes :-
DO WE KNOW THIS ?
Once “A Guinness World record” for the “maximum number of native trees planted in one day” belongs to the KURUTHUKULLI village, Nilgiris.
On the day of June 23, 2002, 300 participants, planted 42,182 trees in just one day.
Kindly refer the link: http://hindu.com/thehindu/mag/2003/07/27/stories/2003072700420500.htm
- Badugu Kathe Gamalu – competition results
- Remembering you, Ma
- Dr.Rajammal, “The Lady With The Magic Lamp”
- Book on Dr.Rajamma, “The Lady With The Magic Lamp”, being released on 15th Aug
- Ari Gowder 50th death Anniversary – Song Competition – Nakkubetta TV – First round Results
- 50th Death Anniversary of Ari Gowder
- Old Badaga Songs Competition
- Looking for a Match